- To create a miniFacebook application with registered users through email and password.
- The application is divided into two connected but separated parts: the public area and the private area.
- In the public area, the list of users can be seen, but users’ profiles or their posts can’t be seen.
- To view the users’ profiles and posts, a visitor must have an account and must be logged into the application.
- In the private area, a user can write and post messages, can modify his profile, and can delete his account.
- Full name
- Email (user name for login)
- Date of birth
- Place of birth
- Add friendship.
- Only friends can view messages.